Buhay Talaan ni Felipe - 2

Mamaalam, tala kong may ngiti, saglit lamang, may huling habilin, sa gitna ng yong paglalakbay, sa dako mong ihihimlay dalhin ang payapa't pangakong wagas. Patawad. May lunas pa araw nananamlay mong diwa s'yang may gamay ng malay mong tilang hiram. Itong minamataa, daang tinitimbang, dala, tang kong alay. Mamaalam sa mundong kay lupit, sadya kayang nilihis sa pait. Sa gitna ng yong paghihimlay, manlako kang maghihintay. Dalhin sa paaglitis. Taglay ng tamis. Paalam. ["Alay," Aia de Leon]

domingo, julio 03, 2005

Fantastic

10 minutes after my parents and Jet, my nephew, left for Tagaytay, I fell back on my bed and let myself be unconscious for the next 3 hours in the afternoon. I thought it was the antibiotics kicking in my system that's making me feel lazy and sleepy. But Mr. M says it's the effect of the PHENYLPROPANOLAMINE HCL CHLORPHENAMINE MALEATE PARACETAMOL (Decolgen Forte). Sorry about that. Talking to my boyfriend and our doctor friends has converted me from dull to boring. I got up at about 4pm and was in ATC 30 minutes later.

Mr. M and I watched War of the Worlds. The story is so old and too out-of-this-world, the probability that it would ever happen will never go beyond the zero level. I can just imagine my Mom exclaiming "imposible naman yan!! That's too... FANTASTIC!"

FANTASTIC.

One of those words that I've gotten used to hearing while growing up.

FANTASTIC.

"Napanood ko ang James Bond sa TV (teebee) kanina... Naniniwala ka ba doon? It's... FANTASTIC. Imposible!"

So ayun. Fantastic ang War of the Worlds. Fastastic in a way that the definition would equate to a Kikay's definittion of... HELLO??? (And a bading's HELLER???).

Great effects, though. And Justin Chatwin is so cute! FYI, hindi na siya teenager. 23 years old na siya. And the audience should start getting used to seeing Tom Cruise having a teen-aged kid on film. He's already THAT old. Dakota Fanning's a great female child actor. REALLY. But her character was just sooooooo IRRITATING. Kung ako yung tatay nun, pinakain ko na lang siya sa aliens. Sorry, I just hate brats.

*****

Dinner at Recipes was BARFY. Enough said.

*****

THEN we hung out at The Coffee Bean. Mr. M was reviewing for next week's exams while I brisked at a "Twisted" book by Jessica Zafra (Can't remember which one. Naiwan ko sa kotche, eh).

I love sarcasms.

*****

When normal people drink coffee, they get pepped up. When I drink coffee, I get sleepy. And combined with the power of antibiotics and/or colds medicine, I'm good as drunk.

Now, if you excuse me, I got a date with my bed. I have an appointment with the animal doc 8 hours from now.