Buhay Talaan ni Felipe - 2

Mamaalam, tala kong may ngiti, saglit lamang, may huling habilin, sa gitna ng yong paglalakbay, sa dako mong ihihimlay dalhin ang payapa't pangakong wagas. Patawad. May lunas pa araw nananamlay mong diwa s'yang may gamay ng malay mong tilang hiram. Itong minamataa, daang tinitimbang, dala, tang kong alay. Mamaalam sa mundong kay lupit, sadya kayang nilihis sa pait. Sa gitna ng yong paghihimlay, manlako kang maghihintay. Dalhin sa paaglitis. Taglay ng tamis. Paalam. ["Alay," Aia de Leon]

miƩrcoles, julio 06, 2005

Daga

I have been a trackball user for about 5 years. I find it more convenient to use than a mouse. For one, I don't need so much "tracking space" as much as the mouse. I wouldn't even have a use for a mouse pad! And I am more comfortable controlling my fingers than my hand. Therefore, the trackball is the best PC pointing device for me. My only eternal problem with it though is that it gets oily over time. And since my fingers touch the ball itself, the internal parts get dirty too, even if you clean the ball almost everyday. Then it would come to a point that it's almost out of control. THEN I would have to buy a new trackball. I'm just so tired of it already. I'm giving up on the trackball.

Sorry Trackie baby. You have been helpful. REALLY. But you're
not as good as you were when I first met you. It's time to end it.
Your ball has been nice. But it's so HARD... so
hard to use it na, eh. Icky! Humanap ka na lang ng iba dahil
may kapalit ka na. Si Logitech Optical Mouse! He's so cute... so
small... * giggle, giggle, giggle * ...and so portable!


I just installed my lappie's USB optical mouse. I have yet to buy the PS/2 type. And even though I have a very small work space, I could get accustomed to using a mouse... again.